Saturday, June 5, 2010

Building a Foundation

Whether you are just starting a business (like myself) or you are a big fish, I just read an amazing book, sure to help you or offer inspiration. "The Girls Guide to Building a Million Dollar Business" by Susan Wilson Solovic. Besides having written a great book, Susan is an entrepreneurial inspiration. She's written four best sellers and is appointed to the National Women's Business Council. This book was such an easy read I finished it in a day. It offers such good advice, from many different women run businesses. Susan gives you the inspiration to strive for your dreams and to dream big. I strongly recommend picking this book up. I finished reading this book and was so excited to get Steppe Stone Events moving forward. I hope you find it as inspirational as I do.
The next book I have dived into is "Adventures in Entrepreneurship Brewing Up a Business-from the founder of dogfish head craft brewery" by Sam Calagione. I find books on business very inspirational, you can learn something from all fields of business. I'll let you know what I think of this one, so far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment