Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Helpful Step

I've been thinking: There are so many brides going the D.I.Y. route, and I cant blame them. Times are tough and budgets are tight. While you may be excited by all the projects to make your wedding your own, you may start to feel overwhelmed. I have heard horror stories of bridesmaids not showing up for D.I.Y. parties, leaving the bride-to-be with a sleepless night of crafting. If you are one of these brides that feels she has bitten off more then she can chew, please email me, steppestoneevents@yahoo.com. I would love to offer my glue gun and crafting help, leaving you to relax and enjoy the events to come! Prices are negotiable depending on time and craftiness needed. I am not here to break your bank just offer a helping hand!

Photo from: www.wallpapers.jurko.net

No comments:

Post a Comment